Thursday 15 October 2015

Welcome back!

It's a pleasure to say 'hello' to you after the holidays break. This blog will be alive again. And this time it will be dedicated to a subject which is very important for me and is connected with my life in 100% (I know that last year I was writing mostly about other things than I had promised but please trust me again! ;) )

Thanks to MOST progamme (a kind of deal among polish univerisities similar to Erasmus+) I'm going to spend (or, to be precise, I'm already spending) this winter term in Warsaw studying at Warsaw University. This refreshing experience after 4 years at Adam Mickiewicz University seems to be very good time full of new knowledge and experiences. Here, on this blog, I'm going to share with you some of them and show you how it is to study at different university in Poland as well as how it is to live in our capital city which offers much more than PoznaƄ (don't get offended, my beloved home town!). So you can expect reviews, memories, curiosities and a lot of observations I make every day. This is the first one: If you are thinking about going to famous pancake restaurant Manekin, be prepared to stay long time in a queue and later do not take pancakes with Nutella because they can kill you! ;)

So stay tuned and wait for some Warsaw news!

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise! Great to see you back with us, even if only on your blog. Have a great time in Warsaw :)

    ReplyDelete